Companies around the world are failing to transform quality talent into effective and engaged employees.
Employee onboarding is the process of taking a preferred candidate through to becoming an effective employee, starting from the moment a job offer is made. This report looks at employee onboarding as a global issue, examining what it means for businesses around the world and presents solutions to help companies address this challenge.
- 39% of employees encounter problems during the onboarding process or when starting a new job
- 15% had turned down a job offer due to problems they encountered during the onboarding process
- 42% didn’t have a laptop or computer when they started
- 26% of employees didn’t have a desk ready for when they started
- 38% said that early or first day problems through the onboarding process left them feeling like they had joined an unprofessional company
Fill in the form below to download.